Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
10.75 oz can of cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup milk
3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
6 slices deli ham julienned
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
3. In a bowl, combine cooked pasta, soup, milk, mustard, salt, pepper, chicken, and ham.
4. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and bread crumbs.
5. Spread pasta mixture in a sprayed 9x13 casserole dish. Top with Swiss cheese and panko/butter mixture.
6. Bake 25 min until top is golden brown.
I'm at Romance at Random today, talking about my inspiration for the Cat Star Chronicles. Hop on over for your chance to win a copy of Wildcat!