I'm still trying to get over that bug I got right before I went to Cincinnati earlier this month. I really don't want to go through that again in New York. Elizabeth Raines is my roomie in NY, and she will NOT want to share a room with someone who's up all night coughing!
Maybe what I need is something hot and spicy to drive out the germs.
This recipe from Diva Donna looks like it might fill the bill. Jesse looks pretty spicy, too!
This is a favorite recipe that my Girls love: Wrap in tortilla's or use a Taco Chip Dip
And I just threw in pierced Jesse again for added Spice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 finely chopped canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Place onion, raisins, garlic, sesame seeds, chipotle pepper, peanut butter and crushed tomatoes in slow cooker. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, and cocoa powder. Place chicken in the sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low until chicken is very tender, about 5 hours.
- Serve with tortilla's or as a dip