Thank you all so much for visiting the guest blogs. Sometimes blogging can get pretty lonely. Our publicist recently mentioned not doing a blog tour for Stud and making a big splash with book nine. I was a bit miffed at first, but it might not be such a bad thing. Anyway, there are two more later this week and one on Monday and I'm done!
So, with out further adieu, here is another tasty-looking recipe from our own Diva Donna!
"Chicken Breasts simmered with wine, , olives, tomatoes, and smattering of herbs and spices. Serve with rice. And a bottle of Wine and a very nice Hunk."
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 20 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- Season chicken with salt. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; brown chicken in oil, about 5 minutes each side. Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme and pepper and mix well, then stir in tomatoes, olives, wine and broth.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove garlic and bay leaf and serve with a nice, big helping of Steve Hooper!