The guys on that site all looked VERY young, but can you believe that Donna sent me there, as opposed to Sharon?
She thought you younger ladies might like some fresh hunkage, along with this yummy recipe.
Hunky Scottish Steak Pie from the Butt and Ben in Ontario, Canada
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat or cut up Sirloin Steak
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry mushroom gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef stew meat, and cook until browned on the outside. Add the onion; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the mushroom gravy mix and 1 cup of water. Season with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Turn heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish. Roll out the puff pastry to cover the top of the casserole dish. Press edges onto the rim of the dish to seal. Whisk together the egg and 1 tablespoon of water in a small cup using a fork. Brush over the top of the pastry.
- Bake for in the preheated oven, until the pastry is puffed and golden brown.